VACANCY - Internship - Research & Report Develpment
|Date Posted||28-06-18||No. of views||35|
|Job type||Full-time||Experience in Years||Less than 1|
Oxford Research Group (ORG) is a leading research, firm with a strong presence in all 10 regions of Ghana and parts of West Africa. ORG provides the valued insights necessary for our client to make the right and result oriented decisions. With over a decade of experience, dedicated staff and partners locally and abroad, ORG has the expertise and capacity in conducting surveys, data collection, feasibility studies, brand tracking awareness, competitor analysis etc.
We seek two individuals to work as interns at our spintex road location. These individuals will assist in capturing and writing research reports, develop ongoing relationships with clients and continually maintain a professional image of the company. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentational skills are essential for this role. Must have the ability to develop research reports and manuals.
- Perform professional presentations
- Research Field
- Research report writing and development
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to the appropriate staff with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Actively manage call schedule to adequately cover assigned task in a time-efficient manner.
- Maintain accurate records, including sales call reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
Required Skills or Experience
- Tertiary education in Sales/Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, call control, account development, and time and territory management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
How To Apply
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD EMAIL THE FOLLOWING:
- Cover Letter indicating your capabilities and strength for the task.
To: [email protected]
Location: ELIM HOUSE (OXFORD RESEARCH) -Spintex Road (Between EcoBank and Danpong Pharmacy) –Accra
Note: Please kindly note that only shortisted individuals will be contacted.