This policy on privacy outline how we manage your personal information. We acquire, process, manage, use, and share personal data to assist in making the Donkomi website ("Donkomi") work and to make it safe (see details below). In official terms, Accentu8 Limited, through its partners, is the "data controller" of your personal data. This policy is will be effective from 31/12/2017.
Data or information posted on Donkomi is publicly accessible. Our servers are located in Arizona, United States of America. Hence, if you decide to furnish us with your personal data or information, you agree or have given us the permission to transfer and store that information onto our servers. We gather and store the following personal data and information:
IMEI number of your phone.
- Traffic to and from Donkomi, computer or electronic device sign-on data, statistics or data on page views, and Advertising data (entirely through cookies – you can take measures to disable the cookies on your web browser though this is will probably affect your capacity to use the site or any of the services it has to offer)
- Email address, physical contact data or information and (subject to the service used) occasionally financial information
- Other apps installed or running on your device.
- Other data or information, such as user’s IP address and standard web log data or information.
We use our users' personal information to:
Offer our services.
- Collect payments, subscriptions, and troubleshoot problems as well as dispute resolution.
- Enforce our policies and encourage safe trading.
- Assess interest in our services, customize users' experience, and inform users about our services and updates.
- Convey, transmit or communicate promotional and marketing offers to you.
- For other purposes for users as described when we collect or gather the data or information.
- All information or data that is provided to us by our users, our referral partners or our clients, is held under strict confidentiality and Donkomi disclose or share such confidential information to / with any external organization.
- Our users’ privacy is very indispensable to us. We do not and shall not sell or rent our users’ personal data or information to third party vendors or clients without our users’ explicit consent at any point in time.
- We may be required to disclose our users’ personal information to law enforcing agencies, our regulators or Governmental agencies from time to time, but we will only do so under appropriate authority.
- Donkomi reserves the right to purposefully utilize transactional data, personal data or information collected on the user’s account in any judicial process or investigation relating to fraud during the period within which Donkomi retains such information.
- We may also divulge personal data or information to protect the rights of other people’s property or safety, respond to claims that a listing, posting or other content violates the rights of others and to enforce our policies.
- We may also divulge personal data or information with:
--Business or corporate affiliates who help discover or avert potentially illegal acts and offer shared or joint services (Our business affiliates will market or promote only to users who ask them to).
--Service providers who offer assistance with our official operations.
- Google and its partners use DoubleClick cookies to enable them to serve advertisements to our users based on their visit to our website and/or other websites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Google Ads Settings
Using Information on Donkomi.
You may use personal data or information collected or gathered from Donkomi only to contact or follow up with another user about a particular or specific posting, but not to send spam or phishing emails or messages or collect personal data or information from someone who does not consent to that.
Access, Modification, and Deletion.
You can modify, edit, view or delete your personal data or information by reviewing your listing, posting or account profile page. You may contact customer support at [email protected] to review any personal data information that is not stored on Donkomi. There may be a fee required for such requests but these will not surpass the amounts permitted by law. We delete personal data information that we no longer need for the reasons and uses we explained earlier. We keep personal data or information as permitted by law to enforce our policies, resolve disputes and also keep out bad people from using our services.
We use various kinds of mechanisms (passwords, physical security, encryption) to protect the integrity and security of your personal data and information against unauthorized access and disclosure. Regrettably, no data transmission over the internet can ever be certain to be absolutely secure. So while we endeavour to protect such information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own peril. Once any personal data or information comes into our custody, we will take practical steps to safeguard that information from exploitation and loss and from unauthorised access, alteration or disclosure.
Confidentiality of Information and Data.
We may modify, update, or upgrade (fully and or partially) this policy at any point time, with updates taking effect in your next post or after 30 days, whichever comes first. If we or our business affiliates are acquired or involved in a merger, we may share personal data or information with the new entity or partner company, however this policy will continue to apply. Forward questions that you may have about this policy to [email protected]