How to Sell Fast!
Choose the Right Price - Everything Sells if the Price is Cool.
- Search for similar adverts and pick a reasonable price.
- Consider how much buyers are willing to pay for your item. The lower the price, the higher the demand.
Use Nice Pictures.
- Use real pictures - adverts with photographs of the actual item get up to 8 times more views than adverts with images picked from the Internet or product catalogs.
- Take perfect pictures - use good lighting or illumination and take pictures of the item you want to sell from different angles.
Write a Detailed Description in your Advert
- Provide as much details as possible - Buyers will have less questions.
- Mention the product brand, model, highlighting features, any defects, etc.
- Do mention how old your product is.
- The more details you provide, the more the views you get!
- Use the right keywords and information that buyers will be interested in.
- Be honest in your description.
Promote or Feature your Advert!
- Featured and Promoted adverts get up to 8 times more views.
- The more views your advert gets, the more contacts you get from interested buyers.
- With lots of interested buyers, you have a greater chance of selling faster for the price that you want.